Tuesday, January 18, 2011

'Cause it was not an ordinary day.

'Cause I normally see him on streets, with his companions. He act indifferently, I don't know. So whenever I see him, I would just tell to myself the line, "Each man is carrying his own cross everyday" so maybe, I should just accept that fact.

I'm bothered for I saw him tonight.

I always see him because he lived near ours. We don't talk. Only when his grandchild is there or he asks something from me like a bread or anything.

Few minutes ago, I saw him in that place where he sit still, and was thinking very deep. HE JUST STARE AT SOMETHING. He looked opposite to where I saw him. I know he knew that I was there but just he just ignore it.

I CAN'T PREDICT WHAT HE WAS THINKING. But when I realized that story, maybe, it was LIFE. Maybe, tonight, everything is sinking unto him. Every little thing that happened to him, and where he was now. That if he was happy or not, that if this was the life he wanted or not.

And life was never easy. Really, it wasn't.

At times, you don't know why things happen. And sometimes, it hurts to think that you just did everything to be happy and you know honestly that what you did is something considered as RIGHT in human and God's language.

But look what life is doing. It may never meant to hurt us, but we can never deny that whatever pain it brings, IT WILL ALWAYS LEAVE A SCAR. Something that will be there forever and what hurts more is that, when we always see that scar, the result of that pain...
Oh my gosh!
I can't think of how he could make it.
Only, if they're holding on tight to Him. Leaving everything to Him. For He never fails. He will always be there. He will always listen.

So, let me just say, thanks to Him.
I know, he will take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment