Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dear Missy Number Two. :)

Dear Missy Number Two,

Your name was made like that because of all the girls in that place, you're the second one who told me things I would never imagine you will. :) And to tell you honestly, I was really happy about that. :) It really made me smile that big 'cause I really admire you. :) Sounds like I'm something or what? But that's not it. ;) I just do admire you for reasons that I myself do not know yet. :)

What made me enter this letter is because I wanted you to know something. Though I know that you may not read this letter, maybe 'till forever but I still wanted to say it. :D I wanted to say that I'm happy for you. :) Though everyone in the world might think that it shouldn't be, still I'm here to support you for whatever plans you'll make. :) THOUGH RIGHT OR WRONG. :D 'Cause I have this feeling that whatever decision you will make, you'll be REALLY happy for that. And I, will be happy for you as well. As in VERY HAPPY. :)

You know what? You're this important, I guess. That I didn't let this feeling (happiness) passed me by. I wanted to share this though I always know that you will never read this. :) I just wanted to share this. I just wanted to share how happy I am seeing you that happy. :D I love you! And may God bless every decision you'll be making. :) I'm always here for you. :)

Love,
Mio :)


[Sorry kung puro HAPPY at parang paulit-ulit. MASAYA lang kasi talaga ako. :) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment